[registrars] FW: Transfer of Domain Name yahoolagins.com. Any updates?

Saurabh Pande dnso at directi.com
Sat Jun 12 10:19:28 UTC 2004

Hello Dan, Ellen,

Kindly note that we have regularly tried to contact the Winning Registrar of
the domain name YAHOOLAGINS.COM, that got fraudulently transferred Away.

We have requested the Winning Registrar - EMARKMONITOR INC. DBA MARKMONITOR,
to provide us with Transfer Authorisation Information as obtained from the
Administrative Contact of the domain name before the Transfer -
webmaster at 3120.com.

Repeated requests have brought no response from the Registrar's Compliance
Team. Thus, we would like to seek the intervention of ICANN for the Transfer
of the domain name YAHOOLAGINS.COM back to Registrar Directi.com, so that we
can return it to its original Registrant.

Cheers,

Saurabh Pande
Senior Team Lead [Level 5]
Technical Support

Directi.com - The Internet Foundation
Support KB & Help Desk -
http://support.directi.com
Support Desk (USA): +1 (415) 240 4171/2
Support Desk (India): +91 (22) 5679 7502
Front Desk (India): +91 (22) 5679 7500
FAX (USA): +1 (320) 210 5146
FAX (India): +91 (22) 5679 7508