[registrars] Straw Poll

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Tue Mar 9 13:22:35 UTC 2004

Eric - the question I posted was actually raised by another registrar and I shared it with the constituency to get input.  Having heard from several people online that they still want to proceed with the vote, my remaining question is whether the proponents of this motion want to edit the language to make it more relevant to the fact that board vote had taken place or keep this language.

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018