[registrars] Whois draft

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Thu Mar 11 22:24:58 UTC 2004

Tom,

Not sure I completely understand what you're after with the delayed
disclosure for the privileged tier, so correct me if I am making an
incorrect assumption here.

What are the grounds on which you base not disclosing an access event to the
data subject simply upon request of the privileged tier data user?

Tim