[registrars] New STLD dates for public comment

Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine brunner at nic-naa.net
Thu Mar 18 13:38:06 UTC 2004

Maria,

I don't know the dates either, and in fact, other than the two proposals
I'm involved with, the first being a cultural and linguistic proposal for
Catalan, the second being a proposal for Postal services, and the few I
know (or think I know) are in progress by others (health, travel), I've
no idea even what proposants submitted their application monies by that
deadline, and what proposants submitted their application texts by that
subsequent deadline.

The ICANN site isn't exactly running on time. Since it is a dictatorship
not running on time is inexcusable ;-)

Oh. I forgot the Nokia et all PR campaign, so I suppose there may be a
"mobile" proposal as well. There has been some comment on that ("its daft")
on Dave Farber's listserv.

Eric