[registrars] Draft Registrar Submission to TF3

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Mar 26 18:54:59 UTC 2004

Registrars,

Based on our discussions leading up to, in and after Rome, I have
drafted a proposed subsmission to Whois TF3 on Data Accuracy. This
document attempts to bring together the various registrar points of
view (minority and otherwise) and take steps towards ensuring that the
needs of all constituencies are taken into account by Whois policy.

My apologies for leaving this until such a late hour, it is a week
late as it is. My day job has significantly distracted me from this
"ICANN" business (a fact which I'm sure that some of you will
undoubtedly appreciate!) :-)

I will be forwarding this draft submission to the TF and am happy to
make any revisions necessary if there is further substantive input
from the constituency.

Thanks in advance, have a great weekend everyone!
--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org