[registrars] Teleconference to discuss EEP migration(s)

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Sun May 9 11:48:25 UTC 2004

Bob,

I cannot attend this call myself. I am out of pocket most of the week. I
will arrange to have my Sr. Engineer on the call, Jody Kolker. I am assuming
that this call relates to the timing of the EPP migration. If there are
other items on the agenda I would like to know that before hand so I can
discuss the issues with Jody prior to the call.

Thanks,

Tim