[registrars] Hi all on the conference...

Jim Archer jarcher at registrationtek.com
Thu May 13 23:56:50 UTC 2004

Hi Tim...

I don't think we had 20 people on the call, so that's strange.  Maybe we
had 12?  I would say the call was rather productive.  It lasted about 40
minutes.  We all discussed registrar concerns with EPP and Elana made a
written list.  They were mostly technical concerns. She said she will
circulate the concerns on this mail list.

I guess we can then discuss them further on the list before they go off to
the registries.  As she is very efficient, I'm sure she'll have the
concerns circulated soon, so I won't repeat it all now.

There was discussion of having another conference call, but I don't recall
that a decision was actually made on that.

Jim