[registrars] EPP transfer

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Mon May 17 14:53:04 UTC 2004

someone suggested that as a way to transition from rrp to epp.  apparently the .org transition caused glitches in the transfer process because some transfers were being done via auth codes, and others were not.  So, this would be more applicable for com/net, I guess.  The idea would be not to use auth codes until all registrars were transitioned, so that you would not impede transfers when one registrar was on one standard and another on another one.

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018