[registrars] EPP transfer

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Mon May 17 14:54:36 UTC 2004

Larry - very fair statement.  This is one of the items to be discussed with the registries.  My understanding from VeriSign is that they intend to make the transition.  There is also a general understanding that whoever wins the next .net contract (even if it is VeriSign) will be required to make the transition.

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018