[registrars] Malaysia Meeting

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Mon May 17 19:27:39 UTC 2004

I'm not too thrilled about listening to ten SOs present pitches for their
sTLDs. But I would like an update from the ICANN staff on the selection of
the independent evaluators, and the evaluation process.

A progress report on Transfer implementation sounds Okay, but should that
be Ross or the ICANN Staff who could also address, at least briefly, the
other two consensus policies still hanging out there on Whois and Deletes?

Tim