[registrars] ICANN Proposed budget is out for public comment

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Tue May 18 18:25:23 UTC 2004

On 5/18/2004 2:20 PM Jay Westerdal noted that:

> It is about time Registries pay there fair share.

The registries aren't the problem. The address registries, ccTLDs and
other under-contributing parties are.

Let's stay focused on where the real problems are. I don't see the
registries as being the culprits here - or as a real source of alternate
funding that won't come out of our pockets anyways...

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org