[registrars] Find attached a sheet to show you your per domain cost vs other registrars

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Tue May 18 18:45:48 UTC 2004

> ....here is a spreadsheet that may be a bit more reflective
> of the situation (including csv for eric).

In the UNDER THE NEW BUDGET COLUMN you forgot to add $19000 for every
registrar :). I am not cribbing abt the $0.25 per domain fee. So please find
attached the new sheets with your calculations in them and two more columsn
I have added

As you can see this new budget means a 41% increase for TUCOWS but a 537%
increase for any registrar with around 20000 names

bhavin