[registrars] Find attached a sheet to show you your per domain cost vs other registrars

elliot noss enoss at tucows.com
Tue May 18 20:03:30 UTC 2004

I doubt it. This is my comment. I think over the next year there will be
significant opportunities for additional revenue streams from each of
registries, cctlds and RIRs that don't exist now. I think that today
those opportunitites are not politically feasible and that this budget
will create the landscape upon which changes can be made.

One step back to take two forward, but Eric you know I am always an
optimist ;-).

Just my opinion.

Regards

--