[registrars] Current Nominee's

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Wed May 19 14:00:39 UTC 2004

At 05:04 AM 5/18/2004, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
>Secretary
>- Bob Connelly, PSI Japan (s)( )( )
>
>Notes:
>(s) - candidate has secured the necessary seconds & endorsements.
>(n) - candidate has accepted their nomination
>(c) - candidate has filed their declaration of interests.

Dear Ross:  Thank you for standing in for the Secretary for this election.

(n) I am pleased to accept the nomination.

(c) I have enjoyed serving for the last year.  I believe the procedures
which I have instituted have contributed to making our meetings run more
smoothly.  Also, the tent cards have helped members to put names and faces
together, therefore adding to a feeling camaraderie within our
Constituency.  With what we are facing with the new ICANN budget, we need
to know one another better.

Regarding the conflict of interest statement, I have not been in possession
of any Registry Proprietary or Sensitive Information during the 12 months
prior to the announcement of this election.

Cordially, BobC