[registrars] icann budget position (ascio)

Patricio Valdes valdes at parava.net
Thu May 20 18:17:50 UTC 2004

JP

So I assume that "ALL the responsibilities and obligations that been an
"ICANN Accredited Registrar" carry" as you mention means ponying up to ICANN
every time they desire? I assume you mean us, Parava Networks, an ICANN
accredited Registrar since 1999 are not worhty of being one? I assume you
mean I should work 12 hours days and weekends so I can pay for ICANN's
travel expenses and $100k a year employees?

It is not fair for me to pay for other peoples trips to Malaysia and pay
aprox. $800k per ICANN meeting as established in the Budget.

I can go on if you wish.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks, Inc.