[registrars] Current Nominations (05/24/04)

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon May 24 14:02:24 UTC 2004

Members,

Please note that the nomination period the executive & nomination
committee elections has closed. The following nominees have been duly
nominated, accepted their ballot and filed a declaration of interests
per the requirements of our bylaws.

Also please accept my apologies for allowing the election to get behind
schedule. Unless there are objections, I would like to run the election
on a shortened schedule due to the fact that there are no opponents in
this election and we are simply confirming the candidates. If no
objections are forthcoming by these evening, I will issue a ballot this
afternoon that will close on May 31, 2004 22:00 EST per the schedule below.

If there are any comments regarding this plan of this ballot, please let
me know.

Chair
- Elana Broitman, Register.com (s)(n)(c)

Vice Chair & Technology Officer
- Tim Ruiz, GoDaddy (s)(n)(c)

Secretary
- Bob Connelly, PSI Japan (s)(n)(c)

Nomination Committee Representative
- Jean-Michael Becar (s)(n)(c)

Notes:
(s) - candidate has secured the necessary seconds & endorsements.
(n) - candidate has accepted their nomination
(c) - candidate has filed their declaration of interests.

Nomination Period - May 7 22:00 EST - May 21 22:00 EST
Publication & inspection of Ballot May 22 08:00 EST - May 24 08:00 EST
Voting - May 24 08:00 EST - May 31 22:00 EST

1. Nominations may be filed by any member of the constituency by sending
the nomination to "registrars at dnso.org"
2. At least one other member must second the nomination.
3. Each nominee must;
     a) accept their nomination
     b) file a declaration of interests consistent with section 4.6 of
the Constituency bylaws (below).
Both the acceptance and declaration will be considered as being filed
with the secretary if they are sent to "registrars at dnso.org" prior to
the close of the nomination period.
4. Only members that have been officially recorded as members per
section 2.4 of the Constituency bylaws prior to the close of the
nomination period on May 21, 22:00 EST will be eligible to cast a ballot
in this election.
--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org