[registrars] Conf call today?

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Tue May 25 20:04:13 UTC 2004

The announcement went out through boardrooms in order to go only to constituency members.  The reason for that is that the registrars at dnso.org list has many non-registrar participants, such as registries, IPC members.  It is difficult to prevent non-registrars from joining a call.  We have generally held closed registrar-only discussions about financial matters, such as the ICANN budget or the constituency budget.

However, if you are a constituency member and not on the boardroom site, I'm happy to send you the call in number.

thanks

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue