[registrars] Conf call today?

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Tue May 25 20:13:01 UTC 2004

Hi Rob,

I find it funny though that I did not get the details (though I should have
been on that list) and nor did Jim etc. There might be a set of Registrars
therefore who may not be on the boardrooms mailing list due to oversight or
miscommunication. It would have been prudent to send out an email to the
list asking all Registrars who believe they should be on the boardrooms
mailing list and on the call to request for the information

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO and Chairman
DirectI