[registrars] Regarding taxes

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at markmonitor.com
Wed May 26 16:48:57 UTC 2004

Bob is correct that negative margins can amount to predatory pricing which would be a concern to govermental agencies that are concerned with anti-trust enforcement.
Icann policy making should not be concerned about the effect on any registrars that operate under negative margin as this is anticompetitive.

Margie