[registrars] ICANN budget.

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Wed May 26 17:51:23 UTC 2004

> If Kurt circulated the budget amung the top 15 that would
> also be enough registrars to approve the budget as approval
> is done with market share, not the one entity one vote.

* With the NEW proposed budget this number I think is around 30. I havent
calculated this figure. Just heard it. If however 2 of the top ten do not
agree to this budget then the number automatically increases from 30 to say
40 or probably even more.

* If the budget is NOT approved by the Registrars then the money must be
collected from the Registries. This is an important clause for us to focus
on too, since the Regsitries have a CAP on their fee collected

bhavin