[registrars] For the budget committee - Line by Line expenses

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed May 26 18:26:15 UTC 2004

On 5/26/2004 2:27 PM Bhavin Turakhia noted that:

> Anyways my email was more of a bunch of words to bring in reasoning to get a
> line by line expense sheet. That would give us far more data to work and
> play around with.

Sorry, yes - I totally get what you were trying to get at. My message
was pretty tangential to your post - I certaintly didn' t mean to
diminish your request.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org