[registrars] For the budget committee - Line by Line expenses

Monte Cahn monte at moniker.com
Thu May 27 18:03:04 UTC 2004

How about one meeting per year.  Do we even need 2 of them?

Monte Cahn
Founder/CEO

Monte at Moniker.com
Monte at DomainSystems.com

O - 954-984-8445
F - 954-969-9155

Moniker.com - ICANN Accredited Corporate Domain Management Services
DomainSystems.com - Domain Sales & After-market Services
CoolHandle.com - World Class Hosting and Email Solutions