[registrars] [Fwd: [dow3tf] Task Force 3 Preliminary Report]

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri May 28 21:24:31 UTC 2004

Registrars - please review the attached document. I am, suffice to say,
deeply disappointed with the results of this ballot and the limited
support that we have received from other constituencies in attempting to
establish rational policies in this space.

Also note that the task force was not provided with the opportunity to
review this report in its final form prior to publication.