[registrars] Registrar Constituency Minority Statement for inclusion in Preliminary Report

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri May 28 22:28:52 UTC 2004

The registrar constituency respectfully submits the attached document
for inclusion in the interim report as a minority view of the
constituency. Note - I have not incorporated this document into the
constituency report for two reasons a) I am hoping that there is
feedback on this document from other members of the constituency and b)
my secretary is also out today.

If there are elements that you seek revision or improvement of, please
mark up the document or send your comments to the list. Despite IPC
characterizations to the contrary, the Registrar Constituency does fully
support the objectives of this task force, but we do need to start from
a position that can actually be implemented without wreaking havoc on
our respective operations.

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one
indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)