[registrars] Proliferation of registrar locks

Paul Lecoultre(CORE secretariat) secretariat at corenic.org
Mon Nov 15 15:37:29 UTC 2004

Tim,

You are right, experiences will gives more answers. Personnally I was more
worried to the fact that registrars moved to the automatic lock status rather
than with the consequences that it will (not) bring. Since this summer we
got experiences about the by default lock status at registrars.

Regards,

Paul

--
CORE Internet Council of Registrars   http://corenic.org
WTC II, 29 route de Pre-Bois, CH-1215 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel +4122 929-5744 Fax +4122 929-5745 secretariat at corenic.org