[registrars] Looking for contact at domainmonkeys.com

Mike Lampson lampson at iaregistry.com
Tue Nov 16 19:39:32 UTC 2004

Dan,

Tina Dam at ICANN yesterday e-mailed a list of coordination contacts for all
375 Registrars.  The contact for Domain Monkeys is on this list.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask that Registrars refrain from
publishing e-mail addresses from the ICANN list to this mailing list.  The
Registrar Constituency mailing list is archived on a public web site and is
indexed by Google and other search engines.

Dan, if you can't find a copy of Tina's e-mail let me know and I'll forward
a copy to you.

Cheers,

_Mike