[registrars] drop pool registrars

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Tue Oct 5 23:16:25 UTC 2004

The transaction model is not yet in affect. The existing budget was
extended. The Board did approve the new budget at the meeting in KL in July,
but the affective date was left open so that ICANN could continue to work
with Registrars to address concerns.

I suspect we will be hearing an announcement within the next couple of weeks
regarding the new budget taking affect.

Tim