[registrars] Verisign batch pool advisory

Paul Goldstone paulg at domainit.com
Thu Oct 7 00:59:04 UTC 2004

Paul,

I still don't see why the registry shouldn't just keep us at the
original number of connections and upgrade their systems.  Why is this
a registrar burden and are we prepared to pay for other services in the future?

I don't think the ratio method is fair either because while you may
get more than you have now, others will get less.  Why should you get
more than your competitor tomorrow when you get the same today?

Regards,
~Paul