[registrars] Clarification of the current ballot

Paul Stahura stahura at enom.com
Thu Oct 7 15:43:58 UTC 2004

The ballot is not worded like the motion.
The ballot says "Should voters be able to see the votes of others while the
ballot is still open?"
If we can be assured that none of us could see the votes of others while the
ballot is still open, I'd vote "yes", but I believe that it is possible that
some of us could see the votes, such as excom (which could be the very
people the ballot is about), while other's could not.  If I'm assured no one
could see the votes, then I'd change my vote to "yes".

Paul