[registrars] My comments - Verisign batch pool issue

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at logicboxes.com
Sun Oct 10 23:16:05 UTC 2004

> ONCE AGAIN ...... It is important to put up an official
> position on this one. I wonder (and I am new here ;) ) ....
> If we should  ballot this. If yes then I can draft a ballot
> and send it out, after which we could share the official
> results with the concerned parties

A slight clarification. When I say ballot, I meant with options that
everyone has proposed. I will word out all the alternatives that exist
includingg the two of verisign, and letes get everyones opinion on what they
think about all of them

Ideally I would like to get an order of preference and not just a yes/no
ballot, dunno if our current s/w allows that

bhavin