[registrars] Cape Town meeting attendees; Confidentiality.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri Oct 15 10:25:51 UTC 2004

Dear Members: We need to have some idea of how many registrars (members and
non member ICANN Accredited Registrars and other visitors) will attend the
RC meetings during the ICANN meeting in Cape Town.

Please send an email to me personally.  Do not copy it to the RC list.  But
do use the Reply mode so that the thread is identified as information on
attendance or non attendance at the CT meeting.

As you know, the archives of the RC list are open to the world.  The RC
bank account was once hit with an unauthorized charge.  The attack was
traced back to our bank account number which was in the archives.

There may be some of you who do not want correspondence on your travel
plans to be in the archives.

Cordially, BobC, Secretary of the RC.