[registrars] Registrars Constituency Website

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at logicboxes.com
Thu Oct 21 21:37:44 UTC 2004

Hi all,

We are looking at getting the Registrars constituency website rehauled and
maintained properly. I want random ideas from all of you as to what would
you like to see on the website. Here are some basic things that I am looking
at -

INFORMATION SECTIONS

APPLICATION
===========
* NEW Registrar sign up process and workflow
* an authenticated login for existing registrars, where all of you can login
and manage your contact information and other things
* ability to bill and collect payments for constituency membership from the
website

RESOURCES
=========
* links and resources for existing Registrars etc

Please shoot all ur ideas on the list or to me ..... I will collate them
into a spec sheet and begin the process of obtaining quotations from capable
agencies as the next round

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, CEO and Chairman