[registrars] Transfers: Back to square one

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at logicboxes.com
Fri Oct 22 15:26:49 UTC 2004

> >> As long as the *RegistrANT* has an easy means of unlocking the
> >> domains, I am perfectly happy to have our customers deal with this.

Yes .... Indeed ..... As long as it is not one of those

* "send a reply to this email and paste this long 256 character
alphanumeric, broken into multiple lines, key, in the subject of the email"
... method

OR

* call our support staff .... And wait for over 20 minutes .... Entertained
only by our on-hold music ..... Until someone comes online ..... But does
not have a clue of what you are saying .... method

...... I think I will survive

bhavin