[registrars] Registrars Constituency Website

Paul Goldstone paulg at domainit.com
Fri Oct 22 17:14:06 UTC 2004

Bhavin,

I'm really glad the RC site is getting redesigned and brought up to
date - it should be quite useful.  I racked my brain but you covered
most of the content I can think of.  A useful page to include in the
"Information" section might be a glossary of terms and acronyms.
Especially acronyms, of which there are many in this industry.  That'd
be useful to new registrars and old.

Best,
~Paul