[registrars] Transfer Facilitation e-mail address

Thomas Keller tom at schlund.de
Tue Oct 26 08:02:16 UTC 2004

Hello,

I wonder whether it would not be easier if ICANN itself would maintain
such a list. They could collect the email-addresses needed during
the accreditation and add it to a list wich is kept on the ICANN
website (access only with a login). After all ICANN is responsible
for the policy and its enforcement and should therefore also be
responsible for the collection of the necessary addresses the
maintenance and distribution of such list. Thought that we pay ICANN
a hell of a lot money every year such a service is the least we can
expect for it ;-)

Best,

tom

Am 26.10.2004 schrieb Bruce Tonkin:
> Hello All,
>
> Probably the best approach is to have the registry maintain the
> "private" email address for transfer coordination, and that this private
> email address list require a registrar login (username/password) to
> retrieve - rather than be published on a public website to receive spam.
>
> Regards,
> Bruce

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w