[registrars] Nominations for Chair.

Robert F. Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Fri Sep 3 21:36:10 UTC 2004

At 07:44 AM 9/3/04, Jordyn A. Buchanan wrote:
>Hi Bob:
>
>Perhaps the membership roll could be maintained separately in a
>spreadsheet (or HTML table on the web site).  This list could include a
>complete set of information about each member of the constituency.
>When a new entry is created in the membership roll (or substantive
>information is updated) the boardrooms.org account could be updated
>accordingly.

Dear Jordyn:  Thanks for your thoughts.  The Boardrooms.org system may be
fine for a company but is flawed for our purposes.  Further, our members
voted 52/48 against the voting system.

I am open to suggestions for a better system.

Another problem is that members lose passwords and therefore cannot vote.

Cordially, BobC