[registrars] Nominations for Chair.

Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine brunner at nic-naa.net
Thu Sep 9 08:55:03 UTC 2004

Tim,

Between Bob's note of the 25th and today I didn't actually notice a date
when nominations would close. I could have overlooked it, and some mail
to the list appears to be duplicated and time-delayed (your note of the
4th, apparently resent on the 7th).

In any event, since no one seconded the nomination by Werner Staub and
Marcus Faure, I suppose I don't need to accept the nomination now that
the vote has been called. For what it is worth, had the nomination a
second, I would have accepted and worked up the conflicts statement and
so on.

My point is only this, process counts.

Eric