[registrars] Questions for Chair Candidates

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Mon Sep 20 19:47:31 UTC 2004

Hello all,

After working with Elena and Mike over the last few years, I have come to
realize just how much time it takes to be the Chair of this constituency.  I
have also realized how important it is for the Chair to be present at ICANN
meetings, to not only marshal the wild bunch of Registrars in our meeting,
but also to  put forth our views to ICANN in both the public forums and
often in smaller meetings with the board and staff.

So, in order to help me make my decision (once BOB gets the ballot sorted
out), can each of you please answer the following questions:

1.  How much time can you dedicate to being the Chair of the constituency ?

2.  How many ICANN meetings have you travelled to in the past ?

3.  Are you able to travel to all of the future ICANN meetings ?

The more info you can give me, the better.  I apologize for not knowing each
of you better personally, but I trust that will change in the next year.

Rob.