[registrars] Re: Conference Call Confirmation

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Sat Apr 2 21:05:04 UTC 2005

At 12:56 PM 4/2/05, Conference Call Reservation Agent wrote:

>Conference Details
>[]
>

>Scheduled Conference Date:Tuesday, April 05, 2005
>Scheduled Start Time:9:30 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time

[This is the afternoon session in Mar del Plata, 13:30 local time, 12:30
Eastern time.  Duration, 2 hours 55 minutes.  If there is to be an
extension of this session, I'll set it up "on the fly" and will advise
those on the line of the particulars, especially the dial up number, which
might be different.  Regards, BobC]