[registrars] Domain Registry of America

Jim Archer jarcher at registrationtek.com
Tue Aug 2 17:35:52 UTC 2005

--On Monday, August 01, 2005 8:10 AM -0400 "Mitchell, Champ"
<Cmitchell at networksolutions.com> wrote:

> consumers. In short, Bruce, if, as you note below, the average person
> would think this is from their current registrar and if they fail to
> understand that it is a request to transfer to a new registrar rather
> than renew with their current one, then either the FTC in an

If this is the case, why don't a bunch of us get together and file suit?
We get plenty of calls from confused customers on this.  Of course, I have
no idea how many customers are not confused since only the confused ones
call.  However, experience tells me that the "average" person not familiar
with our industry is confused by these letters.