[registrars] Update on the .NET RRA Taskforce

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Thu Aug 18 15:44:04 UTC 2005

Hi all

The .NET RRA Taskforce has been working diligently on making amendments to
the new .NET RRA to reverse/reduce the damage caused by the modifications to
the .NET Contract. We have finalized a draft version of our proposed changes
to the .NET RRA which addresses most of the concerns which I publically
announced on behalf of all Registrars at Luxembourg as well as other
concerns which Registrars have raised directly to the taskforce or members
of the taskforce. It also ties in some other loose ends.

We will keep all of you updated of the progress. Meanwhile if anyone wants a
confidential redlined version of the final document you can send a private
email to Jon Nevett or myself.

Thanks
Bhavin