[registrars] .NET Agreement Update

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Mon Aug 22 18:46:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

Infact I believe what we need to do is the following -

Take out the abstract of changes we have made in the .NET RRA, and form a
single statement from that abstract.

We will then make that statement as the Constituency's official position.

We will then get everyone within the constituency to sign onto that
statement and send it out to ICANN so that there is NO confusion about the
support towards that statement

Jon Nevett: can you prepare a single statement of that sort and send it to
me?

bhavin