[registrars] .NET Agreement Update

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Tue Aug 23 19:41:34 UTC 2005

We should do both. As a symbolic gesture, I think the resolution only
gets us so far. Seeing names at the bottom of a page carries a certain
weight that gets toned down through a 3 week voting process :)

It would be useful for you to proceed with that idea Bhavin and let the
motion proceed - I don't see any conflicts between the two processes,
they are highly complementary in fact.

On 23/08/2005 4:59 AM Bhavin Turakhia noted that;
>>>Take out the abstract of changes we have made in the .NET
>>
>>RRA, and form
>>
>>>a single statement from that abstract.
>>>
>>>We will then make that statement as the Constituency's
>>
>>official position.
>>
>>Dear Ross:  If this proposal and the fleshed out document
>>meets with your approval, we may take it as a friendly
>>amendment to your motion.  What think you?  Regards, BobC
>

> I believe me and Ross were trying the same thing essentially
>
> bhavin

- --
- --
Regards,

                       -rwr

                "Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument,
                 every utensil, every article designed for use, of each
                 and every kind, evolved from very simple beginnings."
                        - Robert Collier

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org