[registrars] Terms of Reference for GNSO review

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Aug 24 03:23:36 UTC 2005

Ross, I agree with your analysis. Regarding page 4, "Effectiveness" you
wrote:

- - regarding an examination of the benefit to all affected parties of
the
use of ICANN time and resource in developing policy positions. It is
unclear what aspect of ICANN this question is probing. ICANN Staff?
Community? GNSO? Board? This should be clarified.

It should also include examination of the effectiveness of the GNSO
Staff Manager and the administrative and operational support provided
by ICANN per Article X. Section 4.1. and 4.2.

Bruce, I have a question about scope. Some of the items seem to indicate
a review of the internal workings, bylaws, practices, etc. of individual
constituencies. Is that the intent?

Tim