[registrars] Nominations

Lesley-Ann Serra l.serra at namebay.com
Fri Aug 26 08:09:19 UTC 2005

Thanks Ross, Jordyn, Stéphane and Bhavin for your support.
I will be happy to serve as Treasurer on the Registrar Constituency. I have
been following various activities of the Constituency and I welcome a chance
to be able to contribute from within.
A brief introduction about myself - I have been working for Namebay for 1,5
years dealing mainly with disputes, contracts and compliance issues. I do
not personally hold shares of any Registry and am not affiliated to any
Registry in any way.

Regards,

Lesley-Ann Serra
www.namebay.com