[registrars] Terms for Excom officers

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Mon Aug 29 20:43:04 UTC 2005

Bob:

For a historical retrospect of the significance of May. As you are aware
the Registrar Constituency was created in May 1999 when I was elected as
the first interim secretariat/chair of the constituency in addition to
the three original names council representatives (Amadeu, Ken, and
Richard). The constituency followed up these interim positions with
permanent positions in June of 1999 prior to the Santiago meeting.

Just thought I would provide a little history lesson for those
registrars not around in 1999, plus double check my recollection of
history against your memory. Hopefully I got it right :-)

Best regards,

Michael