[registrars] Election time - Call for nominations

Donna McGehee dmcgehee at bulkregister.com
Wed Aug 31 13:41:48 UTC 2005

Thanks Ross, for the nomination.  I will be happy to serve once again as
Treasurer on the Registrar Constituency. I have been involved with the
Constituency since 2001 and served as the treasurer for the past year.
I do not have proprietary, financial, professional or other personal
interest of any nature in any Registry that could be construed as
influencing the position.

Thank you,
Donna McGehee
BulkRegister, LLC.