[registrars] Registrar Restore command reports issue

Larry Erlich erlich at domainregistry.com
Tue Dec 13 16:07:01 UTC 2005

We have the same issue. But
I was thinking it *might be possible* to write a Perl
client using something like LWP and setup some pages that
only accessed the specific VRSN pages that were needed
for the initial restore and the "submit restore report".

This explains the concept:
http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/libwww-perl/lwptut.pm.html

Larry Erlich

http://www.DomainRegistry.com