[registrars] FW: Restore reports

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Tue Dec 13 23:48:20 UTC 2005

Some good news from verisign ... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheridan, Chris
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:10 AM
To: Sheridan, Chris
Subject: Restore reports

All,

I noticed the conversation about the RGP Restore reports today on the
Registrars Mailing list. I wanted to address this issue. It is true that
the RRP registrars have to use the manual web-based tool to submit the
Restore reports. However, once you migrate your business to our COM/NET
EPP platform, the entire RGP process is automated end-to-end. No manual
processes. The EPP com/net environment is open as of June 2006.

Please feel free to post this to the list if you think it is helpful.

Chris Sheridan
Senior Account Manager
VeriSign NDS