[registrars] ICANN Argentina Agenda

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Sun Feb 27 23:24:10 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I had an unfortunate mishap last week - where my laptop alongwith passport
got stolen at brussels. I am trying to piece my life back together :) and
trying to get a substitute passport so I can make it in time to argentina.

Meanwhile I need input from all you guys with regards to the upcoming ICANN
argentina meeting. I had prepared a basic draft agenda which I have now lost
with my laptop. I will be preparing the same again shortly. However can all
of you in the interim send me any specific items that you would like to see
on the agenda?

Bhavin